Effective date: August 30, 2018
Juan Israel Ortiz (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.juanisraelortiz.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies about the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to offer and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to give us certain personally identifiable information that we can use to contact or find you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. We send cookies to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to show when we send a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to run our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Juan Israel Ortiz uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To offer and support the Service
- To let you know about changes to our Service
- To allow you to take part in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To watch the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
We may transfer and keep up your information, including Personal Data, to computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If your site is outside Puerto Rico and you choose to give information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Puerto Rico and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Juan Israel Ortiz may show your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Juan Israel Ortiz
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party companies and people to ease our Service (“Service Providers”), to offer the Service on our behalf, to do Service-related services or to aid us in analyzing how you use our Service.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to do these tasks on our behalf and have the obligation to not show or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to watch and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 1-939-219-9708
- By mail: F48 Calle 1 San Martín Juana Díaz, PR 00795-2000