The Choice You’re About to Make Will Drastically Change Your Levels of Brand Awareness, Industry Influence, And Customer Loyalty…
Pick wisely and you can:
- Position your products, services, causes, and ideas as relevant to your market
- Expand your audience
- Promote any product and service you have
- Sell directly to consumers and businesses
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Enhance your SEO and website experience
- Increase online sales conversions
- Engage with current customers for repeat sales
- Set up your brand online using social media
I offer these copywriting services:
- Advertising for magazines and newspapers
- Direct mail packages
- Online advertising
- Engaging SEO and online sales conversion copy
- B2B white papers and case studies
- Social media ad campaigns
- Direct response radio and TV commercials
- Telemarketing scripts
- Funnel email series
- Online sales and lead-generation landing pages
- Blog posts and e-newsletters
- Company descriptions for review sites
You have offers to promote. And you need copy to promote those offers. So, you can go one of three ways about getting your copywriting. You can:
- do nothing about it
- do it yourself
- hire a direct response copywriting specialist to help you out
Anyone can “write copy.” But very few can produce actionable, sales-generating copy designed to help you build brand awareness, industry influence, and customer loyalty for your company.
My Mission is to Help You Increase Your Sales
As a direct response copywriter, I help direct marketers boost their response rates and build long-lasting relationships with their customers. This leads to an increase in lead generation, sales conversion, and repeat sales.
I’m currently working out of my home office in Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico. I serve direct selling and eCommerce companies across the United States.
How Good is My Work? Check Out What Clients and Peers Say About My Services…
“Second VFX recruiter that reaches out to me in two days! Thanks Juancho for the pointers!!!!”– Robert Alomar, Freelance VFX and Color Specialist
“You couldn’t meet a better dude. +Juan Israel Ortiz ‘s a digital media content specialist (that means he’ll help you rock your content across the digital landscape) and he rocks at what he does.”– Tania Dakka, Copywriter at Badass’d Digital Ink
Thanks for those words bro! From now on to put power! 👍 See if a collab comes out at some point.– Jose Figueroa, owner of Black Sun Accessories
Good work on your letter, Juan! You’re getting the structure of a sales letter down. Your writing style is pleasant to read and conversational. You’re incorporating some benefits into your letter, which helps make it more compelling to the reader.– Li Vasquez-Noone, Copywriter at Kismet Copywriting
If you have an interest in seeing more of my work, let me know. I will send you my information kit – which includes spec samples of a variety of projects and offers.
The Secret Sauce? A Project Management Formula Used by the Best Copywriters in the World
This is the process that allows me to present persuasive copywriting while keeping your brand’s integrity and meeting your headlines:
- I start by collecting all the information available about the project – from documentation to employee interviews. I get as much info as I can before writing my first word.
- Once I do my research, I go into analyzing the information I have. I look to understand your market, your offer, and your campaign. After I do that, I present you with a copy platform for you to approve.
- After you approve the copy platform and send it back, I then continue onto writing your copy using the formula (AIDA/PSUSP/4Ps) that better fits your campaign. Once I finish the draft, I send it to you for approval.
- You can send the draft back to me for rewrites up to three times within 30 days of delivery of the first draft. I will rewrite the copy until it meets your brand’s standards FREE of charge.
If you need me for something other than copywriting, I offer the following services:
- Copy critiques for online and print campaigns
- Direct marketing 101 sessions to correct bad business habits
- Step-by-step marketing plan development sessions
My Hiring Methods
You can hire in one (or more) of these systems
This is the most common payment approach.
Here I will invoice 50% of the copywriting fee before the project starts, and the remaining 50% at the deadline.
Prices will vary based on project scope, items to create, and fee ranges.
For ongoing copywriting – like blog posts, articles, and newsletters – it would be smarter for you to pay for my services using the monthly retainer system. These arrangements spell out deliverables and monthly rates and are usually for 6-month and 12-month agreements.
For monthly retainers, I will send an invoice at the beginning of each month for the work of the upcoming month. There’s a 30-day written cancellation clause with these agreements unless you got a discount with a 12-month contract.
I also include a 90-day trial period where you are free to cancel our contract at any time.
If your company tracks sales and pays royalties for each campaign, a royalty agreement can be a beneficial arrangement for both parties. Because everyone wins when the copy is successful!
I usually ask for 1% of every sale produced by my work. That would be on top of an up-front service fee.
It would be like a commission. Or a bonus!
My Terms of Service
I require a purchase order or letter of authorization for every project. The copywriting fees for projects are payable 50% in advance, and the remaining balance upon delivery.
You must assign all revisions within 30 days of receipt of the first draft. I make three rewrites free of charge unless you base the revision on a change in the assignment made after we send the copy.